|Gifford is pleased to provide health care to all, regardless of insurance status. The medical center and hospital additionally work with patients to find financial assistance through its Affordable Care Program, state and federal resources, and no-interest payment plans.|
Gifford will work with patients on an individual basis to find the best available option, including:
- Access to Green Mountain Care programs
- Dr. Dynasaur (pregnant woman and children)
- Medicaid Pharmacy benefits
- Medicare supplemental coverage (Medicare recipients)
- Ladies First (breast and cervical care)
- Woman-to-Woman Fund (mammograms, pap smear tests and breast exams)
- Prescription Assistance
- Urgent and emergent dental assistance
- Gifford Affordable Care Program (uninsured and under-insured patients)
- Payment plans
- COBRA and insurance education and counseling
- Vermont Health Connect beginning Oct. 1, 2013
The Gifford Affordable Care Program is offered to all patients living within our service areas, who meet financial requirements and receive non-elective, medically necessary services.
Patients from other areas may also qualify if the services were emergent or if the services are not available in the area in which they reside.
Please contact Gifford’s financial assistance team to see if you can benefit from one of these programs or download and complete the forms on the left. The Gifford Health Care form is for primary care, including ob/gyn and midwifery, appointments. The Gifford Medical Center application is for hospital services, including lab and radiology. If you are utilizing both, please complete both forms.
Gifford Health Connections
44 South Main Street
Randolph, VT 05060
Telephone: (802) 728-2323
Fax: (802) 728-2776