Scroll through the pages of this Web site – or better yet, visit Gifford – and you’ll see a team committed to caring for you, a diversity of services and level of technology unique for a small hospital, clinic locations throughout the greater central Vermont region, and a remarkable record of success. Each of these factors – compassionate, diverse, accessible care – defines Gifford, but none of it, particularly the medical center’s success, would be possible without the support of our donors and friends.
Your investment in Gifford comes in multiple forms. You might be a patient, staff member, volunteer, part of the Gifford Medical Center Auxiliary, a patron of the Auxiliary’s Thrift Shop, a participant in our annual Last Mile Ride or a donor. There are many opportunities to be involved. Whether you choose to give a gift large or small, spend a few hours volunteering your time or make Gifford your medical home, the rewards are immense. By supporting Gifford:
- You support not just your community hospital, but your community, its citizens and their good health.
- You support a local employer and purchaser of local goods and services.
- You support a charitable service organization, providing community health grants, sponsorships, health education and free care for those unable to pay.
- You support high-quality health care from birth until the end-of-life.
- You support a community safety net – a last bastion of hope in an emergency.
Whatever compels you, we hope you get involved with Gifford.
Find out how by calling us at (802) 728-2380.