|Gifford Medical Center is pleased to provide health care to all, regardless of insurance status. The medical center additionally works with patients to find financial assistance through its Affordable Care Program, state and federal resources, and no-interest payment plans.|
Gifford will work with patients on an individual basis to find the best available option, including:
- Access to Green Mountain Care programs
- VHAP (uninsured and under-insured adults)
- Dr. Dynasaur (pregnant woman and children)
- Medicaid Pharmacy benefits
- Medicare supplemental coverage (Medicare recipients)
- Premium assistance for Catamount -and employer-sponsored insurance
- Information on Catamount programs
- Ladies First (breast and cervical care)
- Woman-to-Woman Fund (mammograms, pap smear tests and breast exams)
- Prescription Assistance
- Urgent and emergent dental assistance
- Gifford Affordable Care Program (uninsured and under-insured patients)
- Payment plans
- COBRA and insurance education and counseling
The Gifford Affordable Care Program is offered to all patients living within our service areas, who meet financial requirements and receive non-elective, medically necessary services.
Our Primary Service Area for financial assistance includes Barnard, Bethel, Braintree, Brookfield, Chelsea, Granville, Hancock, Northfield, Pittsfield, Randolph, Rochester, Roxbury, Royalton, Sharon, Stockbridge, Strafford, Tunbridge, Vershire, Washington, Williamstown and Woodstock.
Our Secondary Service Area for patients seeing our midwifery, orthopedic, endocrinology or podiatry specialists in Berlin includes the towns of Barre, Berlin, Bolton, Calais, Marshfield, Montpelier, Moretown, Plainfield, Waitsfield, Warren and Waterbury.
Patients from other areas may also qualify if the services were emergent or if the services are not available in the area in which they reside.
Please contact Gifford’s financial assistance team to see if you can benefit from one of these programs.
Gifford Affordable Care Program
PO Box 2000, #1238 South Main Street
Randolph, VT 05060
Telephone: (802) 728-2323
Fax: (802) 728-2189